Happy New Year, May you all have wonderful 2015!
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Sambil nunggu pergantian tahun ke 2015, nih aku kenalin my current fave faux-lashes.
SAY HELLO TO "LAVIE LASH" The most luscious lashes you'll ever own!
Ini 100% produk lokal loh (made in Indonesia), made from natural human (makanya bener-bener lightweight, nggak berat dimata plus natural)
Ada sekitar belasan varian faux lashes yang bisa kamu pilih tentunya, dari seri au naturel, demi goddess, maison de poupee, wildflower sampai yang terbaru fairy dust!
Actually aku udah nyobain banyak modelnya mulai dari yang natural buat daily sampai yang flirty doll look a like. Tapi tetap yang jadi favorit yaitu Amaryllis from Wildflower series.
- cute packaging!!
- made from natural human hair ( I hate syntetic ones)
- affordable (dulu pas beli ini harganya IDR 30rb, sekarang naik harganya jadi IDR 35rb hiks, tapi masih tergolong murah kok untuk ukuran luxury lashes, human hair pula
- reusable (asal perawatannya bener, bisa di pakai sampai 3-4 kali or even more kalau kamu orangnya telaten dan rapi :)
- ada instruction how to apply the lashes, oke banget nih buat kamu yang pemula
♡BASED ON MY HONEST OPINION, I BOUGHT THIS WITH MY OWN MONEY :) ♡
PS : If you want the review in English please let me know and just comment down below :)
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
It's Christmas right? This year, I'm spending Christmas with my family in Yogyakarta, like every other Christmases and New years. Because it's family time! FYI, our family lives apart from each other, which is pretty uncommon for Indonesian family (or other asian countries I guess). I live with my sister in Jakarta because or work and school, my mother and my little brother live in our house in Yogyakarta, and my father live in Eastern Indonesia in Biak, Papua. He works there and travel back home every once in a while.
Basically, Christmas and new years are holidays that get us back together.
SO, I WISH YOU A HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!
Sunday, December 7, 2014
what about your morning?
Saturday, December 6, 2014
So I just got a brand new brush set from Ecotools called Ecotools Mineral Brush Set, consist of 4 brushes and 1 pouch to keep the brushes in.
|(L-R): makeup pouch, mini kabuki, concealer brush, eyeshading brush, mineral powder brush|
what's in the set?
1. Mini Kabuki : This is the smallest Kabuki I've ever seen. It's really cute and despite the size it does a good job, really useful for reaching small areas like under eyes, the nose and basically all over your face. And it is so soft and fluffy I could die! RATE: 5/5
|look how tiny it is!|
2. Concealer brush: I really don't know what to do with this brush since I don't really like using it for concealer application. It does feel streaky on your face and just it doesn't do well with concealer. I tried using it and ended up using my finger to 'sink' the concealer in. Also the handle doesn't feel right, I don't know why. RATE: 1/5
3. Eyeshading brush: It should be called eye blending brush I guess. I just use it for put eyeshadow in crease area and then blend blend blend. Really nice for blending eyeshadows and so soft, like a lullaby to my eyelid. RATE 5/5
|(L-R) : concealer brush, eyeshading brush|
|Mineral powder brush|
Friday, December 5, 2014
1. Chiaroscuro contour and highlight stick (Em Cosmetics) : I do have a contour kit that I got from Coastal Scent, but since the palette's pretty huge so I've been thinking to get a handy one that I can traveled with. This chiaroscuro seems like the the cutest ever, nice size and it came in lipstick-y shape, I bet it's really easy to use, I mean, you don't even need a brush. The only thing that bothers me is the price, quite expensive! It retails for $24, and even more expensive in Indonesia, I've seen several online store based in Indonesia sell it for Rp. 400.000 to 500.000ish (approx. $30-40).
2. Revealed Palette (Coastal Scents) : Closest dupe for Naked palette, I guess. and apparently It's sold online as well. duh!
3. Beauty Blender : Enough said about this beauty tool, I feel like it's about time to get one of this.
4. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation : I know this is not a new released product but again, we don't have Covergirl product here,so...I don't get any chance to tried this foundie after all this time. If you want in depth review, just check DulceCandy's review on youtube :)
5. MAC Kinda Sexy: I just want this so much, out of curiousity.
Thank you for reading :)
Thursday, December 4, 2014
I know I've been MIA for a very long time, I was just so busy with school and stuff. But now that I done with school stuff, let's get back to business. hoorrayyy!!
Well, honestly I still don't know what to cover/write on my blog yet, but here are some idea of the upcoming post:
1. Local brand product. So, I admit, us Indonesian don't have many cosmetics options especially drugstore ones. But few days ago, I was just strolling around the internet and found Harumi's post (Harumi is one of Indonesian beauty blogger/beautypreneur) about product of a local brand called Pixi. I heard about this brand before but honestly I have never used it before. The product shown on the website is pretty cute tho'.
2. Make up wishlist? yes do have a LOT of make up that I want to try. Most of them are USA drugstore products, since it's hard get in indonesia. For High end brand like the balm, make up forever, MAC etc, they're now widely available in Malls I believe.
3. My current 'what's-in-my-makeup-bag' post?
So, please wait for the upcoming blog post and thank you for reading..
Saturday, March 8, 2014
Friday, March 7, 2014
To be honest i've been eyeing this japan product almost everytime i go the the local supermarket, but, as always, i hesitate. this morning, i found out that i ran out of my usual face wash (cetaphil) and then decided to make a quick trip to the nearest supermarket. Then i saw this babies. They come in full size product retail from Rp. 60000ish for a bottle of 100ml. aaaand, a sample set consist of 3 items: face wash, lotion (which apparently working as face toner) and mosturizer milk. The price for this set is Rp. 22000 (cheapy right?) The brand actually has 3 type, antiageing, whitening and moisturizing. I chose the moisturizing since i don't wanna use any product with whitening effect and well I don't need the antiageing one just yet. this moisturizing set is intended for people with dry to normal skin ( i have combination skin, but i find it okay to use this type)
This hada labo set contains hyaluronic acids that help to give optimal moisture.
The milk and lotion, clearly have watery consistency, that i actually like because it's easier to use. the milk one tend to get sticky at first, then gets soft after a minute or two. the face wash is great too, my face felt clean after i use it and it gives of somehow a firm feeling.
- cleanse and moisturize well
- irritant free
Thursday, March 6, 2014
first of all, i wanna introduce myself. I'm an 23 y.o Indonesian girl (or should i say, a woman, daaang i'm old) currently studying in med school. hopefully it'll be finished by this year (finger crossed.
I finally decided to make a blog to write about basically everything, but maybe i'll focus more on beauty/makeup section. well, we'll see....
PS: i'll write in either bahasa Indonesia or English