Recently i just received new beauty supplies that i purchased from an online shop based in indonesia >> www.tokomakeup.com , do check their website and instagram @tokomakeup, they open USA drugstore preorder every month with awesome price.
First row: jordana fabuliner shade black (Rp. 50000)
2nd row: nyx eyepencil shade gold (Rp. 42000)
Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner
The product come in a pen-like/slim marker-like form with felt tip. Easy to use too, i find no difficulty to draw even a thin line. It's actually very similar to Nyx Super Skinny eye Marker that I used before. Here's the swatch comparison.
1st row: nyx skinny eye marker
2nd row: Jordana fabuliner
- easy to use, glide on smoothly
- cheap! Compare to the nyx one
- slim packaging, easy to travel with
- not waterproof :( not smudge proof (without primer)
- a little runny compare to nyx eyeliner marker. So use it with a light hand
- only stays for approx 3 hours without eye primer, maybe less if you have super oily eyelids
Overall: 3/5, will buy it again? Probably, just for everyday use.
Nyx eye/eyebrow pencil in Gold
I definetely can't wear this eyelinerpencil. No good color pay off, but it might work on someone with lighter complexion or people with light eyelid. I have pretty dark eyelid that the color doesnt even show up :( , the shade is pretty though.
Right : no primer