Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hello again

Hello beauties,
I know I've been MIA for a very long time, I was just so busy with school and stuff. But now that I done with school stuff, let's get back to business. hoorrayyy!!
Well, honestly I still don't know what to cover/write on my blog yet, but here are some idea of the upcoming post:
1. Local brand product. So, I admit, us Indonesian don't have many cosmetics options especially drugstore ones. But few days ago, I was just strolling around the internet and found Harumi's post (Harumi is one of Indonesian beauty blogger/beautypreneur) about product of a local brand called Pixi. I heard about this brand before but honestly I have never used it before. The product shown on the website is pretty cute tho'.

2. Make up wishlist? yes do have a LOT of make up that I want to try. Most of them are USA drugstore products, since it's hard get in indonesia. For High end brand like the balm, make up forever, MAC etc, they're now widely available in Malls I believe.

3. My current 'what's-in-my-makeup-bag' post?


So, please wait for the upcoming blog post and thank you for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment