Friday, December 5, 2014

TOP 5 Beauty Wishlist

Hello Beauties! So, here's my current list of the beauty good that I want to try. I actually have longer list, but this is kind of the TOP 5 of my list.

1. Chiaroscuro contour and highlight stick (Em Cosmetics)  : I do have a contour kit that I got from Coastal Scent, but since the palette's pretty huge so I've been thinking to get a handy one that I can traveled with. This chiaroscuro seems like the the cutest ever, nice size and it came in lipstick-y shape, I bet it's really easy to use, I mean, you don't even need a brush. The only thing that bothers me is the price, quite expensive! It retails for $24, and even more expensive in Indonesia, I've seen several online store based in Indonesia sell it for Rp. 400.000 to 500.000ish (approx. $30-40).

2. Revealed Palette (Coastal Scents) : Closest dupe for Naked palette, I guess. and apparently It's sold online as well. duh!

3. Beauty Blender : Enough said about this beauty tool, I feel like it's about time to get one of this.

4. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation : I know this is not a new released product but again, we don't have Covergirl product here,so...I don't get any chance to tried this foundie after all this time. If you want in depth review, just check DulceCandy's review on youtube :)

5. MAC Kinda Sexy: I just want this so much, out of curiousity.

Thank you for reading :)
XO- Georgiana
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment